Monday, March 2, 2009

Addition of Favorite Progressive Sites

Today I did some more site maintenance and added a feature that progressive people will enjoy. In the left column you will find direct links to some of my favorite sites.

The Huffington Post is a must for daily news if you want to get the truth on a range of political issues and breaking news stories. You should definitely check out this site if you have never been to it before.

Countdown With Keith Olbermann is next and is probably my favorite news show. It's on nightly on MSNBC at 8:00PM and is a great counterbalance to the news shows on Fox. This site is a series of video links to his stories.

The Whitehouse.gov site is President Obama's new web site and is just full of information directly from the horse's mouth, not Rush Limbaugh, the horse's ass.

A new site that I just found is RIFuture.org that is a very well done blog of progressive Rhode Island politics. Heck, if I knew this was here, I may not be blogging myself. Only kidding, I still intend to blog on. It does have an interesting feature that I could point people to; click on the picture of Donald Carcieri with the word "fail" across it. This will lead you to a site that is trying to enroll people in a recall effort of the Governor.

The final addition is a link that will take you directly to the U.S. Constitution. This will come in extra handy when your conservative friends misquote our founding documents. Rush Limbaugh, are you listening?

Enjoy the links, but please return to Governing Against The Tide.

Blog On

No comments:

Post a Comment