Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Brilliance vs Absolute Ignorance!

Before I speak to the topic at hand, I want to inform readers that it has been a busy time for me and will remain so for a week or two. Visiting relatives that I love dearly have been spending time here in Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Consequently, I have been preoccupied taking care of family matters.

Brilliance vs absolute ignorance can serve as a characterization between Democrat and Republican. What the hell do I mean by that? Brilliance is really a characterization of the performance of Senator Al Frankin from Minnesota during today's confirmation hearings for Supreme Court nominee, Sonya Sotomayor. If you did not see his performance, watch today's news. Absolute ignorance is a perfect characterization of Senators Sam Brownback, Lindsey Graham, Mary Landrew and 20 co-sponsors of legislation to prohibit the mixing of species (part human-part animal).

Can all intelligent people grasp what I have just said? It is true; we have U.S. senators wasting their time and our time on writing legislation for something that is biologically impossible. Did these idiots ever hear of chromosomes? I would vote for my dog before I would vote for any of these idiots!

Al Frankin; in contrast, was absolutely brilliant. One of his expressed concerns was the power of corporations to limit free speech on the Internet (or"Internets" as George W. Bush would put it). It seems like limited access to service providers that have a certain political view is causing problems in this country. I think he knows his stuff as he is referring to Republican media control here. I'm sure this includes Republican radio.

How about those ignorant Republicans that need a little more than "reading, writing and arithmetic"? Mary Landrew; the sole Democrat - go back to school!

As for Sam Brownback and his colleagues; you people are the definition of stupid!

tomtoak

No comments:

Post a Comment